2015-2020 Ph.D, University of Manchester, UK
2014-2015 M.S, University of Manchester, UK
2010-2014 B.S, Guangzhou University, China
2020-Now Postdoc, Southern University of Science and Technology, China.
2015-2019 Demonstrator/RA, University of Manchester, UK
- Lu, D. D*.; Zhu, M. N* et al., Programmed multi-responsive hydrogel assemblies with light-tunable mechanical properties, actuation and fluorescence. Adv. Funct. Mater., 2020, 1909359.
- Zhu, M. N. et al., Responsive nanogel probe for ratiometric fluorescent sensing of pH and strain in hydrogels. ACS Macro Lett., 2017, 6, 1245-1250. (Only Cover Page)
- Zhu, M. N.* et al., Using green emitting pH-responsive nanogels to report environmental changes within hydrogels: a nanoprobe for versatile sensing. Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 11484-11495 (Inside Front Cover)
- Zhu, M. N.* et al., Highly swelling pH-responsive microgels for dual mode near infra-red fluorescence reporting and imaging. Nanoscale Adv., 2020, 2, 4261-4271
- Wu, S*.; Zhu, M.N. et al., Self-curing super-stretchable polymer/microgel complex coacervate gels without covalent bond formation. Chem. Sci., 2019, 10, 8832-8839.